It's Springtime-The Best Time to be Outdoors!

Hey, everyone. I am back with another blog for the week and this week, I am going to talk about my one of my favorite outdoor spaces in Mobile. Of course I love going to the beach, but when I don't feel like making the drive, I like to go to Langan Municipal Park. This park is only a short distance away from campus and I love to go there to clear my head or just get some fresh air. There are playgrounds and swing sets, if you want to release your inner child and a track where you can get some exercise. There is a boardwalk over-looking a lake at the park where you can see ducks and turtles swimming in the water. There are spaces to entertain and lots of open space to do any outdoor activity you may have in mind! I like to go there especially when I'm stressed because it is very quiet and relaxing at the park. I think this is a place everyone should come and explore for themselves. That's all for today, guys. Feel free to ask me about all things South! Go Jags!


Comments

Popular Posts

How I Give Back

Top 5 Things to do to Prepare for College