What I've Learned from Being a Jag

Hey guys! This week I am going to talk about what I've learned about myself from being a Jag. My college life can be very hectic at times and I have many responsibilities, both inside and outside of the classroom. Throughout, my nearly 2 years of being a Jag, I have learned that I can handle much more than I thought I could. I was a part of many different organizations in high school that kept me busy, but high school work and college work are not at all the same. Being in the Honors College, a Leadership Scholar, a Development Delegate, and a member of several organizations while working a job and maintaining school work can be trying at times, but through all of these things, I have learned better time management and prioritization skills. Even though I am busy, I feel that my college life is preparing me for my life after graduating college. If I can juggle what I have going on now, then I can pretty much juggle anything.

If you have any questions, always feel free to ask!

Comments

Popular Posts

It's Springtime-The Best Time to be Outdoors!

How I Give Back

Top 5 Things to do to Prepare for College