Introducing Me

Hello, beautiful people. My name is Mikayla Johnson. I am a sophomore at South and I am a Radiologic Sciences major. My favorite thing to do is probably eating and I love to laugh and make others laugh. Now that I've told you a little about myself, I'll tell you a little about South. I would say my favorite thing about South is the available opportunities here. Firstly, there's the opportunity to meet new people. I joined many clubs my freshman year and I met many people who I can now call my friends. I also got the opportunity to network with different faculty members that could possibly write recommendation letters for me in the future. I learned so much about the university and even more about myself and my capabilities. South is a place of diversity and inclusion and there are so many things to do and be a part of. It would definitely be a true statement to say that everyone can find their place here at South. Go Jags! 

Comments

Popular Posts

It's Springtime-The Best Time to be Outdoors!

How I Give Back

Top 5 Things to do to Prepare for College