My First South Visit

Hey ya'll. This week I'm going to talk about my first visit to South. I came to the November USA Day in 2016 and after leaving, I knew this was where I wanted to be. Everyone that I met was so welcoming and I immediately saw myself going here and growing here. Our campus is so beautiful and there is so much to do. We have state-of-the-art buildings, as well as great majors. USA Day was kind of a blur because I saw so much that day, but I felt at peace with my choice to attend USA. Before I knew it, I was registering for orientation. If you're interested in South, I would highly recommend that you come to visit. This institution looks great on paper, but you can't really get the full effect of what it would be like to be a Jaguar until you visit. So come and visit us. I would love to see all of you. :)



Comments

Popular Posts

It's Springtime-The Best Time to be Outdoors!

How I Give Back

Top 5 Things to do to Prepare for College