My Life as a Radiologic Sciences student at South Alabama

Hey, guys. I am back with another blog to talk about my major. The technical term for my major is Radiologic Sciences which is Radiology. I am currently a sophomore so I am not yet in the program, but I will apply next semester to get in. Here are 5 things about my program:

1. There are summer semesters in this program. Mostly, clinicals are done during the summer.

2. There are 3 tracks to follow, in terms of specialty.
Track 1- X-ray plus another modality of choice, excluding ultrasound and radiation therapy
Track 2- Ultrasound only
Track 3- Radiation therapy only

3. I will graduate as a registered Radiographer.

4. There aren't many seats for each modality so it is very competitive.

5. We have some radiography equipment in the classrooms to practice with.

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts

It's Springtime-The Best Time to be Outdoors!

How I Give Back

Top 5 Things to do to Prepare for College