My Most Exciting Spring Class

Hey, guys! Happy New Year! In this blog, I'm going to talk to you guys about my most exciting class this spring. I am most excited about Spanish this semester because I love learning the language. I took the first part of Spanish last semester and soon decided that I wanted to take the second part. I like the class because we speak for our tests rather than taking written exams, which helps me to perfect my skills. Although I won't be bilingual or anything, I'll know a few things to be able to communicate with Hispanic people and confuse some of my friends. Who knows? I might put a little Spanish in my next blog, so stay tuned. Thanks for reading and if you have any questions about me or South, don't be shy to ask. :)

Comments

Popular Posts

It's Springtime-The Best Time to be Outdoors!

How I Give Back

Top 5 Things to do to Prepare for College