Make South your Home

Hey, y'all! I'm back with another blog topic for the week. I'm going to talk about why you should apply to South and my personal reaction when I was accepted. First and foremost, South is a GREAT place to come and find yourself. I have found my passion for helping people here and I have gotten out of my comfort zone and done things I never thought I would do. I have been extended many opportunities and taken full advantage of them. I never feel alone here because everyone here has the mentality of helping one another. We have many majors to go into here, so there is something for everyone. Without crossing my fingers, I can truly say I enjoy school! I applied to South in my senior year of high school. When I was accepted, I was very excited because South was one of two colleges in my radar. In addition to being accepted, I was awarded many scholarships which made me very happy. I'm pretty sure I got up and danced around the room. Many people stray away from college due to financial strain, but it is absolutely possible to come to college and pay little to nothing with the help of scholarships. I knew my family wouldn't be able to make any financial contribution to my college career so I applied for scholarships. Yes, it was a lot of work, but it is ABSOLUTELY worth it. I encourage everyone to apply to South, visit, and consider attending. I can guarantee that you won't regret it!
When I saw I was accepted to South and got a scholarship...
GO JAGS!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

It's Springtime-The Best Time to be Outdoors!

How I Give Back

Top 5 Things to do to Prepare for College