A Week in My Life at South


Hey, guys! This week I am going to share what a week in my life looks like. The bulk of my weak is taken up by classes and working, but I also do a few things throughout the week to help ease some stress. Last week, I started off the week with classes and on Mondays, I have my weather class. We went outside and launched a weather balloon. We connected a sensor to the balloon so we could see data about the weather on the computer we had set up, which was very interesting. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have yoga class which I absolutely love. I know what you're thinking and YES yoga can be a class on your schedule. Having yoga twice a week helps to keep me relaxed throughout the week. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I like to cook in my room. I live in an apartment style dorm on campus and I love having a kitchen. Generally, I cook enough for a few friends and they come over to talk for a little while over dinner. The culmination of my week was USA Day on Saturday. Over 1,200 guests came to the University to learn about South! Although it was a very tiring day, it was also very rewarding. College life can sometimes be stressful, but it is very important to find things to incorporate into your lifestyle that ease some of the stress. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask me!

We launched a very large weather balloon.
This is one of the many dinners I have cooked in my dorm.
Just a post-yoga mirror picture.
USA Day with a portion of the Jag Guide squad.



Comments

Popular Posts

It's Springtime-The Best Time to be Outdoors!

How I Give Back

Top 5 Things to do to Prepare for College