My Top 4 Study Places on Campus

Hey, guys. I am back with another blog and this week, I'm going to talk about great places to study on campus. When studying, it's important to find somewhere that caters to the way you study so where I study depends on what I'm studying for. In this blog, I will give 4 of the top places.

1. My room
I know this may sound a little crazy and you may think ," You can't focus in your room." Well, that's partly true, but when I am studying for something that requires me to speak or recite, like my Spanish class, I benefit from studying in my room. This way, I don't disturb anyone.

2. The library
I love studying at the library when I need complete silence, like to read a book. It is very difficult for me to focus on long tasks while in my room.

3. The Student Center
Between classes, I like to sit in the student center mall at a high table and go over some of my work and do assignments. It can be noisy, but I put in my earbuds to combat the outside noise and regain focus.

4. Outside (Nature)
I rarely do this because Mobile weather is so unpredictable, but the beautiful campus here is not something that should be taken for granted. The chirping birds and light wind gusts soothe and relax me while I study. There are tables situated in different places around campus or you could sit outside the building of your college.

These are the most helpful places for me when I study and where I go depends on what intensity I'm studying with. I hope this blog helped you guys and gals. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!


Comments

Popular Posts

It's Springtime-The Best Time to be Outdoors!

How I Give Back

Top 5 Things to do to Prepare for College