What College Has Taught Me Outside of the Classroom

Hey guys! Today, I am going to talk about how college has impacted me outside of the classroom. I have learned a lot about myself being in college and college has really made me grow up. At home, I was the only child and I did things myself but I always had tons of help and support behind me. Now that I'm on my own, I still have that support but I am having to figure out life for myself and discern the important things from the things that can wait. College will definitely bring out your weaknesses, but it will also bring out your strengths. While at South, I have further affirmed my love for community service and giving back and I am a part of organizations that allow and require me to do so. This love for helping others eventually led me to my major that I was not so sure about coming in my freshman year. Now, I am in the process of applying to the Radiologic Sciences program. I don't think that there is any way that I could have known how college would impact me personally, but I am glad that it did.

Well, that's all for today folks and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Mikayla


Comments

Popular Posts

It's Springtime-The Best Time to be Outdoors!

How I Give Back

Top 5 Things to do to Prepare for College